Bishop’s Stortford F.C. vs Leyton Orient F.C Bank Holiday Monday 31st August 20202 kick -off to be confirmed (check BSFC website). Ticketing arrangements
As you may have read there is a strict capacity of 600 supporters allowed for this fixture following the successful first phase last Saturday. To ensure that we do not exceed that capacity, we have decided that, for this match (31st August) that all attendance will have to be “pre-booked”. What we need you to do is to email email@example.com with the following details:
- Your name
- Contact details (email or phone)
- How many tickets you want to reserve,
- Names of your guests (it will be your responsibility to contact your guests should there be a need in the following 21 days).
- Home or away turnstile (please use the “correct” turnstile),
- Conformation that you (and your party) are COVID-19 symptom-free,
- Whether you want to sit or stand.
We will allocate the 600 tickets on a “first-come, first-served” approach and will confirm, vita email, whether, or not, you have been successful. Only turn up if you have been told that you have been successful. We will print a list of names for each turnstile and only those parties/persons can be admitted. The cut-off for booking tickets is 9pm Sunday 30th August.
On the day please arrive early as we have no real idea how long it will take to “process” everyone.
- Go to the allocated home or away turnstile (the away turnstile is nearest to the car park entrance),
- Queue (following social distancing rules), there will be a station before the turnstile to check you and your parties names (substitutions are allowed but not wholesale please), check their temperatures with a contactless IR (forehead) thermometer, to ensure you sanitise your hands and ask you all to confirm that you are symptom free (no loss of smell / taste, no persistent cough or high temperature).
- Make payment as usual as you proceed through the turnstiles. Unfortunately, it is currently cash only at the away end – the home end is contactless or cash. Price is £10 per adult, £2 per car. Children U16 are free.
- Once in the ground please make your way, following the signs to your chosen (and allocated area). It might be numbered seats in the stand or the area behind a goal.
- For the purposes of social distancing, at pitch side areas we have marked off alternate standing/no standing areas – please respect these.
- We are not adopting a one-way system around the pitch but will have “give-way” signs at pinch points around the ground – please respect these.
- We will ask the referee to complete the coin-toss in advance of the players coming out onto the pitch in order for those that normally stand behind the opposition goals to safely locate themselves in good time.
- The Bars will be open for refreshments – there will be a one-way system through the building to the bar and out into the car park to return to the stadium via the main gates.
- The burger bar will be open – again the 2m markings will be obvious and there is an in and out flow past the service point.
- Masks are optional – but we would prefer you to wear one – especially when queuing.
Hopefully these “rules” are logical and self-explanatory. We are in the spotlight and doing our best to ensure a safe and compliant return to “normal” football.
Your understanding and ongoing support is important to us.
BSFC Management Team