- We will be performing a “health check” on everyone entering the ground tomorrow. This involves checking we have names and contact details and then checking their temperature.
- Supporters will be checked at the main gate by Alan Hazell
- After the health checks the supporters will pay Tom or Andy. We will have the option to pay contactless (preferred) or by cash.
- The supporters can park/walk through the stadium gates into the ground. Turnstiles will not be used.
- The Mitre Suite will be open. There will be a one-way system – in through the normal door (via the corridor past the toilets) and out of the Mitre Suite into the car park (to return to the ground via the Gates).
- People using the toilets will be expected to follow the same route.
- Supporters have been allocated places in the stadium based on their preference. Standing behind the home goal (60), Far side stand (60 places), Main Stand (80), Away goal (60) or pitchside (40).
- Seats and areas around the ground have been cordoned off – only use seats / areas allowed
PLEASE OBSERVE SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES WHILST IN AND AROUND THE STADIUM