League and Cup matches going forward:
Supporters who have attended a BSFC home fixture already this season:
- If you have a smart phone, download the NHS COVID-19 App. We have location specific QR codes at each entrance and around the ground to allow you to let the NHS know that you are at this venue. Use the app to read this QR code when you arrive.
- We already have your “track and trace” details – you do not need to pre-book. Simply turn up to the Health check station at either turnstile A (Town end) or turnstile E (Airport end)
Supporters who have not attended the R&D Advisor Stadiums BSFC this season (including away supporters):
For all BSFC home fixtures all attendance will need to be logged for track and trace purposes. You have 3 options depending on whether, or not, you have a smart phone:
- If you have a smart phone, download the NHS COVID-19 App. We have location specific QR codes at each entrance and around the ground to allow you to let the NHS know that you are at this venue. You must read the QR code upon arrival.
- If you don’t have a smart phone register with BSFC by either:
- a) Before 11am on Matchday (5pm Evening kick-offs), is to email email@example.com with the following details:
– Your name,
– Contact details (email is fine but add phone if you prefer),
– Number of tickets you are requesting,
– Names of your guests (it will be your responsibility to contact your guests should there be a need in the following 21 days).
– Conformation that you (and your party) are COVID-19 symptom-free – please check your party before you leave for the ground.
- We will have a list of names at each turnstile to check as below.
- b)Turn up and queue and give a phone number or email address (this will delay your entry process as we have to give priority to those that have already completed the track and trace process)
On the day please arrive early as we have no real idea how long it will take to “process” everyone.
- If you have a smart phone and have downloaded the NHS Covid-19 App then these can be used for track and trace purposes. We have location specific QR codes at each entrance and around the ground to allow you to let the NHS know that you are at this venue. Use the app to read the QR code when you arrive.
- Queue (following social distancing rules), there will be a station before the turnstile to check you and your parties names (or confirm you have used the NHS Covid-19 app), recommend that you sanitise your hands, take your temperature (using an infrared sensor) and ask you all to confirm that you are symptom free.
- Pay and proceed through the turnstiles. Both turnstiles accept cash or contactless payments.
- Once in the ground please make your way, following the signs to your chosen (and allocated) area. It might be numbered seats in the stand or the area behind a goal.
- We are not adopting a one-way system at this point but will have “give-way” signs at pinch points around the ground – please respect these.
- We expect each party to respect “social distancing” around the ground and when queueing for burgers or drinks.
- Masks are optional outside – but we would prefer you to wear one – especially when queuing.
- Masks are now compulsory in the Clubhouse (unless you are seated).
- The Clubhouse will be open and operating a one-way system – you will enter by the door next to the burger van and exit on the far side of the Mitre suite. This includes using the inside toilets.
Hopefully these “rules” are logical and self-explanatory. We are in the spotlight and doing our best to ensure a safe and compliant return to “normal” football.
Your understanding and ongoing support is important to us.
BSFC Management Team