Dear all – At last we have been given the green light to watch live football again by the Government and the FA. As you may have read there is a strict capacity of 600 supporters for this match.
We have decided that, for this Saturdays match (12th September) that all attendance will have to be “pre-booked”. What we need you to do is to email email@example.com with the following details:
- Your name,
- Contact details (email is fine but add phone if you prefer),
- How many tickets you are requesting,
- Names of your guests (it will be your responsibility to contact your guests should there be a need in the following 21 days).
- Home or away turnstile (please use the “correct” turnstile),
- Conformation that you (and your party) are COVID-19 symptom-free,
- Whether you want to sit or stand.
We will allocate the 600 tickets (some to the opposition) on a “first-come, first-served” approach and will confirm, via email, whether, or not, you have been successful. Only turn up if you have been told that you have been successful. We will print a list of names for each turnstile.
On the day please arrive early as we have no real idea how long it will take to “process” everyone.
- Go to the allocated home or away turnstile (home is the Town end – nearest to the main entrance),
- Queue (following social distancing rules), there will be a station before the turnstile to check you and your parties names (substitutions are allowed but not wholesale please), ensure you sanitise your hands, take your temperature and ask you all to confirm that you are symptom free.
- Pay and proceed through the turnstiles. Both ends are cash or contactless payments.
- Once in the ground please make your way, following the signs to your chosen (and allocated area). It might be numbered seats in the stand or the area behind a goal.
- We are not adopting a one-way system at this point but will have “give-way” signs at pinch points around the ground – please respect these.
- Masks are optional – but we would prefer you to wear one – especially when queuing.
- The Clubhouse will be open and operating a one-way system – you will enter by the door next to the burger van and exit on the far side of the Mitre suite.
Hopefully these “rules” are logical and self-explanatory. We are in the spotlight and doing our best to ensure a safe and compliant return to “normal” football.
Your understanding and ongoing support is important to us.
BSFC Management Team