The Board of Bishop’s Stortford Football Club Limited (BSFC) have called a meeting for 7pm on 7th December 2017 in the small bar at the ProKit UK Stadium.
The purpose of the meeting is to update on the status of the annual accounts and to share other information with share-holders. This is not a General Meeting and, in the absence of the audited accounts, not an AGM. No resolutions will be passed – it is an update meeting for share-holders.
- Matters arising from previous minutes
- Status of Annual Accounts
- Mid-season financial status
- Statement on the Bishops Stortford Independent Article
- AOB (to be received by 30th November 2017 please)