Conference Site Gets A Makeover
The Football Conference official website has been redesigned and will be launched at 10am on Friday 9th August.
The new site will be more user friendly, mainly through accessible direct information on the home page.
These changes in the main will assist to:
- enhance communication streams by increasing our news gathering and output, introducing social media feeds and event promotions availability.
- increase commercial traffic opportunities to the site, for Football Conference sponsorships/partnerships.
- introduce potential financial revenue via new advertising areas, including for the first time 3rd party promotions.
- improve connection use with a specifically created mobile site, ensuring performance and quality on all devices.
- enhance Football Conference and member clubs profile, by introducing a new online media area (to be introduced later in the year) enabling clubs to upload video, podcasts and photographs.
The website address remains unchanged, visit it via www.footballconference.co.uk